There was an error in this gadget

About Me

My photo
Bowie, Maryland, United States
Wadup, im cool, your cool. i dip, you dip, we dip. LETS REBEL!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

College Doe?

Ok, evrybody knows that when yu after yu graduate the BEST thing for you to do is go to college right? I agree sort of. Im in college now (Bowie State University), and it has been an interesting experience. But honestly im not for all the basic classes and sh*t. By the time you get to college you've hade atleast 12 years of what? : english, math, history, science right. You should already be done with all of those subjects in my eyes. Like WHY IN THE HELL AM I STILL TAKING ENGLISH, IM NOT GOING TO BE AN ENGLISH TEACHER! I wish that after students graduated high school they could just go right into what they wanted. I am currently a broadcast journalism major. (thank you, i know). Why couldn't i just go straight into a journalism college, or better yet when i get to a university why can't i just take journalism classes??? Basic studies have already been jammed into my head enough. Honestly i just look for colleges that have the best party ranking. Life's too short man, just have as much fun as possible, and just work on networking and getting your life right with some kind of i reccomend Jesus, because number one he's the best ever!! and with him all things are possible. Everyone has potential, but not everyone reaches there full potential.

1 comment:

  1. Get out of my head!!! lol.....This is a conversation I had with myself registering for classes this morning (no, I'm not a schizo.)! Well put.....DOPE BLOG!

    ReplyDelete